Online Marketing Service is the prayer answer to our marketing failure of online business. It is cost effective and can fast forwards your learning curve but most importantly an exciting journey where you can dialog and communicate with your Mentor/Coach and your training right in front of your eyes. In this article I’ll walk you through this very basic needs hoping at the end if this is for you to spread around and save souls.
The Need For Genuine Marketing Strategies
There is a genuine need here for internet marketing training because of thousands and thousands of products are selling online. As a result you do not really know what the quality is and who is the creator of that product. Many times you buy product and end up lying around not using it. This is because you just find out that it is not what you expect to be. Hence an online service assures a genuine and a quality one.
Marketing is an on going process whereby seller is providing services in order for the prospect to satisfy his level of understanding and need and hoping at the end to buying from you. This is more than $64,000 question and everyone knows (at least at this level) marketing is the deciding factor for your success or failure. It is not an option, a potential skill required if you are to achieve what you wanted online.
Marketing is the doorway to generate income to the business. As such there is no doubt that this is huge task and is required skill, money and time to accommodate efficiently.
I have been trying online unsuccessfully in the last three years buying products one after the other. Until I come across this online marketing service that survive me and my business and recover my expenses and make money. You need a system right in front of your computer to take you click by click which a huge difference from step by step that usually lead us astray.
Online Marketing Service is always a good quality buy. This is because is on line 24/7 and also a monthly subscription. So the product owner makes sure to have a quality training every month to save his students from drop-outs. Also you can fast forward your training, communication and liaise with your Mentor, attending live Webinar and this service are currently within budget.
The Need For A Dialog & Communication
Time is one of those things you cannot afford. Hence it is very expensive. I have failed in the last two years to talk to any of the product owners that I buy products from. They are not wasting their time follow up with one already bought their product. They want you to consider his next offer which is on a higher price.
I bought an expensive product last year (2007) from US. A month later I went to a Seminar in Australia and accidentally I met this Product Owner outside the Seminar room. I introduced myself and his product I bought and surprisingly he said, I’ll see you inside.
The hardest part of a product bought online is to contact the owner for clarification and to some extend a second opinion as to how to approach his staff. This is impossible from the perspective of the seller. He wants you to take every step he mentioned in his book and should suffice the price you paid for. Quite often there are needs for more explanation. This is where on line marketing service come in. The need to prove what you are doing is right can only be proved by way of communication from the one who creates that product.
Email and telephone conversation always resolve this deficiency and is the reason of an on-line marketing service.
The Need For Webinar and Audio Training
Online Marketing Service provides Webinar training for its members every week. This training walks through the next topic in details. There is always a chance towards the end of the training to ask questions and clarification on the topic or anything you want about the program. This is cool.
It is always after two or three days from the Webinar, an audio service of the Webinar available at the back end office of the marketing service.
The Need For An Affordable Online Marketing System
There are so many marketing products/services available online to day. At the same time, so many reports reveal less than 10% of all internet marketers are enjoying and harvest online. The remaining 90% are still struggling and often end up with nothing but frustration.
There are online marketing services target this many 90% traffic. The price ranges are from $29 to ten of thousand dollars. However, I do recommend $29-$39/month will get you a quality search engine marketing training online to day. Please do not fall into the trap of enrolling in expensive monthly training.